EduSystems Australia Pty Ltd is a division of Health Careers and was established in 2011 as a result of Health Careers frustrated search for a technology solution to provide a single and dynamic platform on which to manage the group's hundreds of daily interactions and to capture those within an integrated compliance and quality system.
EduSystems Australia leverages the latest technology solutions to empower businesses through online training, enhanced communications and improved customer service. Their expertise lies in the creation of unique Knowledge Hub platforms for organisations, and bespoke software applications involving Compliance management, and Learning Management Software platforms.
EduSystem's development and delivery team utilises Knowledge Hub as a stand-alone, or the basis for an integrated, compliance management system. This enables some of the following:
- Project planning and management of enterprise scale quality assurance and compliance management systems for education institutions, healthcare providers and other healthcare organisations.
- Project planning and design of e-learning curriculum and learner management systems, including:
- Hosting, customisation of content and the delivery of e-learning resources.
- Project planning and management to integrate staff and student management systems onto a single platform for better management of regulatory compliance, including the integration of delivery platforms for:
- Accredited education courses.
- Continuing professional development and staff development programs
- Specified staff development activities.